Sense from Seattle

Common sense thoughts on life and current affairs by a Seattle area sexagenarian, drawing on personal experience, years of learning as a counselor to thousands of families and an innate passion for informed knowledge, to uniquely express sensible, thoughtful, honest and independent views.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bush Head Located


This morning, George W. Bush, who has a history of colon polyps, had another colonoscopy done and some more polyps were removed. Under the 25th Amendment to the US Constitution, Bush transferred the powers of the Presidency to Dick Cheney for about two hours. Since that Amendment was adopted after the Kennedy assassination, this is the third time it has been used. Bush did it once before during a 2002 colon screening, and Reagan did it once to Bush I during a surgery.

History may eventually reveal secret abuses by Cheney during his brief reigns. But of more current interest are the credible rumors that with this colonoscopy, Bush’s head, the whereabouts of which have long been in question, has been located.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, This article is very funny. I was waiting for somebody else to respond, but that hasn't happened. So I am responding now that I hope you keep up the good work.
John from Phoenix

9:10 PM  
Blogger Tom Blake said...

Thanks John. I need a prod of encouragement. Family visits, summer chores and local travel are some of my excuses for not writing lately. Maybe later today I'll overcome my inertia.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home