Sense from Seattle

Common sense thoughts on life and current affairs by a Seattle area sexagenarian, drawing on personal experience, years of learning as a counselor to thousands of families and an innate passion for informed knowledge, to uniquely express sensible, thoughtful, honest and independent views.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Absent without Leave


For the past several weeks I have published a Sense piece on Tuesday. Yesterday I was absent without leave. Remember when readers said I published too often and too lengthy? I don’t expect to go back to that style, but I do want to publish more often than once a week. Research, link and photo gathering and concise editing all take time, and the tailspinning Bush administration has been providing news at a breathtaking pace. I cannot be a one man news source, but I can continue to offer my sense of how some current developments fit into the bigger picture.

The Complete Index to Sense articles, accessible from the sidebar at the left, lists articles by topic, whenever you feel like revisiting an area of interest. Also, it seems the blog search box at the top of this page now works properly. You can enter search text and then hit the “search this blog” button to find past articles containing the search term.

For the next month or so I am going to try to publish more frequently. What I have in mind is offering some brief comments in passing, on topics from A to Z, one letter at a time. I may also intersperse other non-alpha articles from time to time. As always, feel free to add your comments. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home